Pandemi experience

Ok today I am experiencing a bit of down with the situation during this Pandemi. 
I felt like if the world that I live in is unfair, and I am struggling by my own again. but I have a really good friend that I can contact and share what I experienced within me. 
The stress, the doubt, sad, devastated by my self, feeling that is all my fault. 
My friend was unable to comment on my outrage expression on how feel frustrated my self with the situation. 
 
She mentioned about going to see therapy and stuff like that, but for me it wont be a solution. I am just feel so tired of being with my own, is it my mistake that I feel this way. is there no body in this whole world who can accept me the way I am. 
 
Well I think a whole question in my head is just give me more pressure and tention in my head. I choose to keep writing the email while I am whining about how I felt. 
This is remind me to keep humble, dont worry about the struggle, my friend told me that as long as we live. we will always face a challenge no matter how good our situation are, there is always a challenge. 
          
           
          I know I am a very stubborn person at some point, I express my insecurity with a bit of mentioning what went well. and people sometimes take it a wrong way. I am used to it but I didnt mean it at all. 
 

Komentar