Dear Life....
here I am... seeing you alone... watching the dust and the wind blow my mind away... am I dreamer ? I don't event know what to dream... where am I ? why I am acting like a dust ? once... its truly clear at my glass. those blooming flowers, each different role ... I am watching... starring... imagining ... hopping ... at all those flowers mean to bloom ... am I gonna play my role? or just being amazed is enough to fill those space ?
here I am... seeing you alone... watching the dust and the wind blow my mind away... am I dreamer ? I don't event know what to dream... where am I ? why I am acting like a dust ? once... its truly clear at my glass. those blooming flowers, each different role ... I am watching... starring... imagining ... hopping ... at all those flowers mean to bloom ... am I gonna play my role? or just being amazed is enough to fill those space ?
Komentar
Posting Komentar